Veson valve ltd 3 position pneumatic actuators provide an operation
of 0°- 45°- 90°. The intermediate position is achieved by an
external mechanical stop of movement on the 2 auxiliary pistons
(for spring return actuators it may be only one auxiliary piston).
This intermediate stop position is adjustable from 0° to 90°, for
example 5°, 20°, 30° 50°, 75° etc. The intermediate position is
easily achieved by adjusting the external nuts located outside the
two end-caps. Both type, double acting and spring return, are
available. Field of application: For dosing, for exact filling and
for any kind of services where on 90° rotation an intermediate stop
position is desired
- A182 F92 body material available on select models.
- Lockout feature integrated into handle adaptor, which accommodates customer’s
lockout device in open and closed positions.
- Handle can be repositioned to any location along its length. Can be applied as a T-handle or
used full length.
- Flow arrow forged into mounting flange visible above insulation.
- Complies with ASME B16.34 requirements.
- Socketweld ends per ASME B16.11.
- Blank configuration for buttweld and customer end connections.
- Actuator mounting per MSS SP-101.
Contact Veson valve ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.